Sunday, March 22, 2015

Ant-Man teaser, My Thoughts

I have been wanting to put out my thoughts on the Ant-Man teaser for the longest time, but since this site tends to go bonkers when I try to put up videos or images on this site for some reason. That problem seems to be past now, so I can finally give my thoughts on the film.


I have to admit, at first, my feelings about the film were mixed. I have talked a bit about my thoughts on the film here and here. As for the teaser itself, well...to be honest, I have trouble talking about teasers in detail, mainly because well, I tend to be very generic in thought.

I'm not really sure what to say more about this film, to be honest. I'm not sure what else to say after what I wrote in two previous blog entries. I'm just hoping this film will be good. I have enjoyed all the Marvel films so far, yes, including the Iron Man sequels, so I'm hoping this'll be good, too.

I still am sad we won't get to see Hank Pym and Janet Van Dyne fighting Ultron alongside the Avengers in the sequel. It would've been a shoe-in to have them involved in the sequel, considering that Hank Pym accidentally created Ultron in the comics. Ah, well.

No comments:

Post a Comment