Monday, January 29, 2024

Princess Peach Showtime! Transformation Trailer, My Thoughts

Let's look at the trailer!

Aw, yeah! Ninja Peach! Ninja Peach rules!

(terminator thumbs up)

I'm guessing her gimmick is that she can infiltrate and ambush enemies. I mean, that is a very ninja thing.

(shrug)

I think a cool thing in this game is if you can mix and match abilities to do things. For example, the Detective costume can let Peach discover hidden secrets, and then she can switch to the Ninja costume to infiltrate the level and get to the secrets. It's just a thought. 

And I admit, Cowgirl Peach is pretty cool. Her gimmick is clearly muscle. She can use her lasso to grab enemies and toss them around like they are balls of crunched-up paper. I would have thought that she could also hit enemies with a bit of slapping iron, if you know what I mean.

(smirk)

Get your mind out of the gutter. I mean by shooting them. Cowboys are famous for being able to be quick on the draw. At least in TV shows and movies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment