Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Spider-Man: No Way Home Teaser, My Thoughts

The Merry Marvel Cinematic Universe marches on! After the events of Spider-Man: Far From Home and Avengers: Endgame, Spider-Man's life has been turned upside down. How does he deal from the fallout of that? Let's find out by looking at the teaser trailer for the MCU's 27th movie!


Heh heh, I love the banter between Peter and MJ here.


And the little shoutout to Steve Ditko was nice. I doubt he'd care, but still, that's nice.

Yeah, MJ. Peter's secret identity as Spider-Man has been exposed, but everyone thinks he's a murderer. So relieving.


Man, what happened to the Sanctum? Did Strange just feel in the mood to create a Winter Wonderland? But then again, he was a dust pile for five years. Maybe the city just shut off the utilities to the Sanctum Santorum, and he wasn't been able to get them to turn it back on again.

"Bye guys, I'm gonna go fight Abomination in Shang-Chi's movie."


Strange never listens to Wong. But then again, it tends to work out whenever he doesn't, so...yeah.

Ahhh, they're drawing from One More Day and One Moment in Time. It makes sense. I remember when they announced the third Captain America movie would draw from Civil War, and I thought, "Oh, no...not that story!" But the film actually was better than the comic, so I have faith in this.


Aaaaand Peter messes it up!

Lightning and sand, eh?


SOUL PUNCH!

Is that...a Goblin Bomb from one of the Raimi Spidey movies?! THE MULTIVERSE LIVES!

"Be careful what you wish for, Parker." He's learning that the hard way!

...Alfred Molina's Doctor Octopus. MY GOD.

Well...I am hyped. Yup, I am hyped. I am ready for this movie. Give me this movie now! I can't wait to see this! I really enjoyed the last two films in this trilogy, and this one looks like it'll be a home run! I was so shocked to see Alfred Molina back as Doc Ock, and I can't help put wonder if the MCU Peter will end up meeting his Raimi counterpart in some form...

Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you liked it, show it off! Take care of yourselves and each other! Stay safe, stay healthy, stay home, wash your hands often, wear a mask, and get vaccinated! See you next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment