Saturday, September 30, 2023

Text Play: Pokémon Xenoverse #21

Hello, and welcome back to the Eldiw region! This is entry #21 in my Text Play of Pokémon Xenoverse! 

Now, before we begin, I would like to warn you (as is tradition) that I will be spoiling this game.


I highly recommend playing the game for yourself first before reading this. You can download it here. And with that out of the way, let's get started! 

Last time, we had to start grinding up a new team to take on Dahlia and that X Rapidash that whupped us like a government mule back in entry #19. Sadly, because I was not able to dedicate a lot of time to grinding the team, I wasn't able to take Dahlia on again. As a result, this is going to be a very short entry.

You see, I have to do a lot of grinding in order to prepare my new team to face Dahlia and that X Rapidash again. And I did not get as much time to do that as I had hoped. Not to mention, I had chosen Aron to be part of my Pokemon team to face Dahlia and that X Rapidash. And as it turns out, the X Rapidash has an attack called Weather Ball...that can really wreck it.

Yeah. This part of the game has become a real pain for me. I do apologize for that. I do hope that next time, I can finally put Dahlia behind me. Wish me luck! Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you liked it, show it off! Take care of yourselves and each other! Stay safe, stay healthy, stay home, wash your hands often, weara amask, and get your vaccine/booster! See you next time!

Pokemon Obtained:
(Sunflare Canyon)
- Lairon (evolved from Aron)
- Avalugg (evolved from Bergmite)

No comments:

Post a Comment