Thursday, January 8, 2015

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Teaser

After nine years, the Star Wars universe is returning to theaters. J.J. Abrams is heralding its return, and I finally got to see the teaser for the latest film: Episode VII: The Force Awakens.



















Before I say anything more, I have to make a little confession. I was always more of a Star Trek fan than Star Wars. I enjoyed the films, but that was really it for me. I never really watched the Clone Wars series, nor did I ever read any of the many Expanded Universe novels and other materials (Did enjoy several Star Trek novels, although unlike Star Wars, which has many levels of canon, Star Trek EU stuff is generally considered non-canon).








However, despite that, I liked this little teaser. It was really nice seeing the Millenium Falcon and the old-school X-Wings fly on film once more. I also had to admit, that little bit with the lightsaber with the side blades was cool, but I can imagine that Sith (If it is a Sith with that thing) would have to be very careful with it. One wrong move, and he or she could end up killing themselves.






All in all, this has me very excited about this film, and I can't wait to see a full-blown trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment