Thursday, January 31, 2019

Forager Announcement Trailer, My Thoughts

Ever since Minecraft became a big thing, there have been a fair share of clone games out there. Makes sense, gotta get some of that sweet sweet Minecraft money, after all. However, this one looks like it could a bit fun! Let's take a look at Forager!


Break that rock, break that rock. I'll use it to build a nice new house. Let's see the Big Bad Wolf blow that down!

Heyyy, look at the happy smiling...vegetable...things? What are those?

Hey, thanks for the compliment! That really brightened up my day!

Well...THAT went dark quick!

Hey, I like the combat.

Spooky Scary Skeletons...

Yup, the Switch has touchscreen features! Bet you all didn't know that, huh?

Oh my gosh, EVE from Wall-E went evil.

Heh heh, fertilizer.

Got a ton of resource providers? Go Bomberman on them!

Sounds like you can create all kinds of things in this game.

And of course, the more you build, the more room you need for your stuff. I wish you could build a house, though...

Crafting, combat, and puzzles! Nice!

Man, that Rotom is maaaaad...

Well, this looks rather fun! I have to admit, I am a bit of a sucker for games like this, so it looks right up my alley. I'll have to see if there's a demo for it. Thanks for reading! If you liked this blog entry, spread it around! And if you want to give my blog some additional support, please feel free to drop a tip in my Digital Tip Jar!

No comments:

Post a Comment