Monday, January 21, 2019

Xenon Racer Release Date Trailer, My Thoughts

In the year 2030, racing technology has made leaps and bounds. Cars now can run at insane speeds thanks to new electrical engines powered by the noble gas xenon. The cars are ready to race, but they need drivers. All over the world, the makers of these cars are looking for the best drivers around to race them. The toughest drivers. The drivers with nerves of steel. And perhaps, anyone who is just plain out of their mind.

SOEDESCO and 3Dclouds present to you, the world of Xenon Racer!


I could have sworn that black car was the Batmobile there. That would be awesome DLC for this game. The 1989 Batmobile would be a perfect fit or a game like this.

That's one of my favorite Batmobiles.

Wow. Look at that airplane. Maybe it needs to cut back on the donuts.

We're doing a world Grand Prix! China, the United Arab Emirates, Canada, France, Japan, and the US of A! I hope there will be more countries as DLC. Great Britain should get some love. Britain has its own history when it comes to car racing. Heck, it even has its own shade of green for racing!

If you like synthwave, this game looks like it is a perfect game to play while listening to it.

I love the cars. They look so cool to me. I feel like some of them could be great alt-modes for Autobots. Hey, there's an idea! Hasbro, get involved in this! Make some Transformers based on these cars! I would so buy them!

At least one of these cars has the British flag on it! Why is there no Great Britain course again?!

Hey, car customization! Make your car unique! You know what I hope this game has? Upgrading. Earn some money from the races, invest it in improving your car. Better engines. Would be a great incentive to keep on paying. Your car eventually will be powerful enough to win.

Checkpoint Attack. Is that like time attack?

And naturally, a racing game these days would have online multiplayer.

Racing through an airport...while it's working. What could possibly go wrong?

I will admit, the courses look cool.

Well, this game looks like a ton of fun. I have been wanting to play more racing games lately, and this looks right up my alley. I do hope we get more countries in DLC, though. Mainly Great Britain and Monaco. Yeah, Monaco is a principality, but it has a famous Grand Prix. But we'll see. Thanks for reading! If you want to give this blog a little extra support, please put a little tip jar! See you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment