Wednesday, January 16, 2019

600th Post!

Hello to all my readers out there! It's a very special occasion here on this blog, as this...is my 600th post!



Yup. Nearly five years and 600 posts on this blog. I'm just as surprised about it as you all are. I never imagined I would still be writing on this thing after this length of time. But I am very glad I have. I have had so much fun writing about things I like on my blog, and I hope everyone who has read the blog has enjoyed my goofy scribblings.

I haven't done a lot on this blog...well, as much as I wanted to do, anyway. But I have managed to accomplish quite a bit. I spent two years looking over two of my favorite maxi-series: Squadron Supreme in 2017 and Crisis on Infinite Earths in 2018. This year, I am going to look at another maxi-series. Which one? Well, that's a Secret...and it's coming this week.

What do I want to do in the future? Well, I want to write more movie reviews. I have a big ol' collection of DVDs, and would give me more content for this little ol' blog. I kept meaning to do that, but I tend to be a bit of a procrastinator, and I get distracted easily.

I still have been writing my weekly comic reviews. I really enjoy doing them. I remember when I started writing my first comic review: New Warriors #1 (April 2014), nearly five years ago. It took me forever to write it, and it was a nightmare to scan panels for it. I am amazed by how much I've grown since then.

So, what am I up to on this blog? Well, as I said, I am working on looking at another big maxi-series this year. I am really looking forward to showing it to you. I am continuing my Text Play of Pokémon Mega Adventure. Once I am done with that game, I plan to look at Pokémon Zeta next, another fangame I enjoy. I do intend to keep the comic reviews coming, and maybe I'll finally get up off my butt and write a few more of my thoughts on movies I get off my butt and watch.

This year, I also joined Digital Tip Jar, so please drop in a tip, if you'd like.

I do want to say simply this: Thank you. Thank you so much. Thank you to everyone who has ever given my blog love and read what I wrote. I hope you continue to enjoy my wacky scribblings on this blog in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment