Thursday, January 10, 2019

Punisher Season 2 Trailer, My Thoughts

In 2017, Netflix released the first season of The Punisher, a series focusing on the Marvel Universe's resident war veteran-turned-lethal vigilante of the same name. It was a spin-off of the Daredevil series, with Jon Bernthal reprising the role of Frank Castle. Deborah Ann Wohl also reprised her role as Karen Page from Daredevil in the series. The series got mixed reviews (66% on Rotten Tomatoes), but it was nominated for several awards, including a Primetime Emmy.

This month sees the second season coming to Netflix, and they released a trailer! Let's take a look!


They need to fix the words on that sign. It bothers me.

Hi, Frank! How ya been?

Yeah, don't hassle women around Frank. That angers him. And when he gets angry at someone...yeah.

OUCH.

Shotgun barrel to the face. That'll hurt.

Another season, another adventure for Frankie.

Hey wait, is that a CRT TV in that hotel room?!

Man, so many guys want to get shot by Frank.

Trust me, lady. Frank gets ya. And it looks like he's gotten into another mystery.

You'd think Jigsaw would look a bit more...messed up. Maybe that'll happen later, like this is just the beginning of how many scars his face is going to get. Would make a fun running gag, his face getting more scarred over time.

You'd think the masks would have a jigsaw puzzle theme. Get it?

That's a lot of money. IMAGINE ALL THE COMIC BOOKS I COULD BUY WITH THAT MONEY.

Man, everybody's going to end up messed up when this is all over, huh?

Yeah, nobody's totally going to wonder about why this money has blood on it.

In case you're wondering, the song in the trailer is "Would" by Alice in Chains. It sounds cool.

Well, this sounds neat. I have got to get caught up on Season 1, though. I still have a couple of weeks, so I'll get on that. I heard Season 1 was good, so I'm looking forward to it. If you want to see my thoughts on the first season trailer, look right here. Thanks for reading, and if you want to give my blog a little extra support, throw a tip in my shiny new Digital Tip Jar!

No comments:

Post a Comment