Monday, September 18, 2017

Netflix Punisher Trailer, My Thoughts

After his big MCU debut in Daredevil's second season, it only was a matter of time before the Punisher got his own spinoff series. And here's the trailer for it!


The trailer begins with a man in an undisclosed location, hefting a hammer. No, this isn't Thor, folks. He's up in space right now.

The man smashes the hammer into the ground, intercut with Frank Castle speaking. He talks about how memories never hurt him. Memories may not hurt you, Mr. Castle, but if you're not careful with how you swing that hammer, you'll throw out your shoulder.

Based on what the Punisher is talking about, and the clips we see, this series may explore some more stuff about Castle's pre-Punisher life. That's good.

I haven't finished watching Season 2 of Daredevil, so I really got to catch up, but it seems that Frank may have gotten himself into some trouble in his military days, based on the scenes I can see in this trailer. I'm not completely certain, though.

I haven't seen much of the Netflix side of the MCU, but I have enjoyed what I have seen so far. I think I might enjoy this, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment