Friday, September 15, 2017

Metroid: Samus Returns Accolades Trailer

It's here! The newest addition to the Metroid franchise is here: Samus Returns! Samus Returns is actually an enhanced remake of the 1991 game Metroid II: Return of Samus for the original Game Boy. The remake was a collaboration of Nintendo and MercurySteam, and it retells Samus's extermination of the titular Metroids on the planet SR388. Nintendo has released an accolades trailer for the game, and I have it here for your viewing pleasure.


The trailer shows basically some positive reviews of the game mixed with some gameplay footage. I have to admit, the footage looks really good. It's amazing to see Samus back blasting monsters with various weapons in a 2.5D-esque environment.

Did Samus just do a finisher on a rhino beetle-like monster?! That's awesome!

I've been wanting this game since it was announced, and seeing these reviews really makes me smile. Looks like this little collab between Nintendo and MercurySteam has gone quite well.

There's not a ton I can say about this trailer except the game seems to be really good, which is good. I want to get this game as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment