Monday, August 31, 2015

Summer is almost over already?

It's amazing to me how quickly this summer has passed. Well, to be honest, it's amazing to me how quickly summers tend to pass in general.

It feels like one day, we're anticipating the warm weather and sun, and the next...we're getting ready for fall.

The thing I love about summers is mainly the sunny days. It's great seeing the bright blue sky and the sun shining brightly in the sky. The birds chirp, the trees are a brilliant green, there's a general feeling of enjoyment.

Where I live, we have very humid summers, which I admit, I am not a fan of. However, we also do get some wonderful rain to break up the humidity on occasion, which is always appreciated, as far as I'm concerned. For some reason, I love thunderstorms at night. They're very nice to listen to, if you ask me.

The fall is coming fast, but I do like the fall. The air cools down a bit, and it doesn't make my allergies act up so much. The second thing I hate about the summer, my seasonal allergies return with a vengeance, although I will admit, they haven't acted up as bad as they normally have.

Even though the summer has gone fast, I have enjoyed it. I will continue to enjoy what's left, and I anticipate Summer 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment