Sunday, October 10, 2021

Unsighted Launch Trailer, My Thoughts

In the city of Arcadia, a woman known only as Alma has made it her home. She also has made herself some friends. But then she woke up to a world that was wrecked by war. Now she has to save herself and her friends from being "unsighted", or basically fading from existence. Let's look at the trailer!


Don't you just hate it when a giant freakin' crystal lands in the middle of a city. That's something that'll ruin a commute. And I would not be surprised if SpaceGodzilla cracks out of that thing.

...WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS TRY TO TOUCH STRANGE CRYSTALS FROM SPACE?!


...Oh God, we got a Clone Saga on our hands!


Aww, nothing like a nice lie down in the park with your robot girlfriend. 

The gameplay reminds me of CrossCode. I gotta pick that game up again sometime. 

Wall-jumping!

Hey, I wonder, can you pet that dog?

That platform on rails makes me think of Mega Man for some reason.

That's one big shuriken.

Fighting on a giant robot eagle head. I think the developers were messing with a certain powder...


Well, I have to say this. This game looks like a ton of fun. I wonder if there's a demo. I love games like this, and I think this'll be a wonderful time for players. 

Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you liked it, show it off! Take care of yourselves and each other! Stay safe, stay healthy, stay home, wash your hands often, wear a mask, and get vaccinated! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment