Sunday, January 2, 2022

The Batman Bat and Cat Trailer, My Thoughts

The Dark Knight is returning to live-action film! In 2014, development on a reboot of the Batman film franchise began, with Robert Pattinson being the latest to don the legendary cape and cowl of the Gotham Guardian. This new film tells the tale of a Batman early in his career, as he tries to uncover the corruption plaguing Gotham while stopping a new supervillain called the Riddler. Let's look at the trailer!


"CHECK OUT THE JET ENGINE IN MAH CAR, GOTHAM!" That's what women love about the Bat. It's the car.

"Well, I kind of have been busy...totally not punching criminals in the mouth in a Batsuit...D'OH!"


Man, nobody respects traffic laws anymore.

I do like the Batmobile in this movie. Not going to lie, I'd get the Hot Wheels car of it. I'd also get one for my niece. She likes cars. It gives me the vibe of the O'Neil/Adams-era Batmobile. 

Well, if you count punching criminals as philanthropy...

"Why is he writing to you?"
"I dunno, maybe he's a crazy fan?"


Hello, Zoe Kravitz!

Batman and Catwoman banter is good.

I like the idea of this film emphasizing Batman's skills as a detective. Thing is, the man is a crime-solver first and foremost. 

They're going to make the Riddler into this film's answer to Nolan's Bane, aren't they?

"Sir, I was ashamed. I didn't mean to break your Grey Ghost action figure."

WAY TO SPOIL THE RIDDLE, MAN!

I do want to give this film a shot. I'm not feeling this film's take on the Riddler, though. I think I'm going to enjoy the Batman/Catwoman banter the most. 

Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you liked it, show it off! Take care of yourselves, and each other! Stay safe, stay healthy, stay home, wash your hands often, wear a mask, and get your vaccination and booster! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment