Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Joker: Folie a Deux Trailer, My Thoughts

Let's look at the trailer! 



What are you laughing at, Fleck?

Or some of us just enjoy listening to some good tunes.

(good tunes)

"How come I don't get a colorful umbrella?"

(come on, man)

Oh, I get it now. Todd Phillips also wants to rip off William Shatner's famous performance of Elton John's "Rocket Man".

(roll eyes)

"I really want a donut, man. They got no donuts here! I keep asking them to get donuts, but they never get any donuts! Mmmm...donuts..."

(Homer drool)

Artie's been doing LSD again, hasn't he?

Well, it is good to see he's channeling his energies into doing constructive, like training for the Boston Marathon.

"Oh yeah, the Internet loved the dancing steps bit. I'll do it again!" 

Nice to see the film still continuing the pseudo-philosophy. 🙄

"Look, I drew a smile. I'm an artist." 

No comments:

Post a Comment