Thursday, March 5, 2020

Devil May Cry 3 Secial Edition Launch Trailer, My Thoughts

In 2001, Capcom developed and published the game Devil May Cry for the PlayStation 2. The game told the tale of Dante, a white-haired half-demon half-human pizza-loving loudmouthed mercenary who is brought on a journey by a mysterious woman named Trish, who recruits him to fight a demon named Mundus. The game often alluded to the Italian poem The Divine Comedy in its story.

The game was a big hit, selling over three million copies, and spawning sequels, including a 2013 reboot. Dante himself would appear in other games, including Marvel vs. Capcom 3. The game itself would also revolutionize the action genre, but would get criticized for high difficulty. The game would also get ported to the Nintendo Switch in 2019. The second game would also get ported to the Switch as well.

Now, the third game has arrived! Let's take a look at the launch trailer!



This is another incredibly short trailer, so I may not have a lot to say about it.

I admit, Dante seems like a lot of fun at parties.

What is "Freestyle Mode"?

I can certainly see why people consider this game..."stylish".

I admit, I've never played a DmC game before. I am familiar with hack and slash games, thanks to God of War. The original game, not the reboot one, although I have heard that game was really good. I got a PlayStation 4, and I could use some games for it...been wanting to play that Spider-Man game...

I'm honestly hoping Dante appears in Smash. Considering we are going to get more fighters in the future...

Yeah, I do not have a lot to say about this trailer. It's short, and it's of a game I never played before nor know a lot about. Still, it does sound neat.

Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you liked it, spread it around! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment