Friday, January 15, 2021

A Bigger Badder Bowser Trailer, My Thoughts

In November 2013, Nintendo released the game Super Mario 3D World for the Wii U. It told the tale of Mario's travel through the Sprixie Kingdom, to help save the Kingdom to stop Bowser from conquering it. 

The game was given great praise for its presentation, level design and soundtrack. However, the game was given criticism for its camera work and multiplayer. It sold 5 billion units worldwide, making it the Wii U's 2nd best-selling game. And it's now coming to the Nintendo Switch, with some new content called Bowser's Fury. Let's take a look at the "Bigger Badder Bowser" trailer! 


That's one big Kitty Bell.


Wow, that world looks incredible.

Huh. It's funny seeing Bowser Jr. on Mario's side.

Whoa, watch out for the ostrich beaks! I can imagine that getting pecked by then would hurt.


Huh. I imagine those cat heads are the things you collect in the game, like Shine Sprites in Super Mario Sunshine or the Power Stars in Super Mario 64. Yeah, I get Super Mario 3D All-Stars for Christmas. It's fun!

I wanna ride the plesiosaur.

I get the impression that this is one giant world that you can run around on.

Uh-oh...


Awww, Mario with the kitties.

...WHAT KIND OF STEROIDS DID BOWSER INHALE?!

Bowser with the atomic breath! He's become Bow-Zilla!

Cat Mario is evolving! Congratulations! Your Cat Mario has become Giant Golden Lion Mario!

Of all things to expect in Mario games, I never expected Mario and Bowser to become kaiju. I like it!


I admit, this got me hyped! I really liked the original Super Mario 3D World, and I'm looking forward to adding this game to my Switch library. This little add-on looks like a lot of fun, and I can't wait to play as a giant lion Mario against Bowserzilla! Bring it on!

Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you liked it, show it off! Take care of yourselves, and each other! Stay safe, stay healthy, stay home, wash your hands often, and wear a mask! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment