Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Willy's Wonderland Trailer, My Thoughts

Nighttime at a family restaurant can be scary. I mean, imagine the building in the dark. The animatronic animals seemingly staring. Staring. Endlessly staring. And plotting. Planning. Their goal: End the human race. And the only man that can stop them? Nicholas Cage, the only man likely legitimately crazy enough to fight monstrous robots. No, it's not Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, it's Willy's Wonderland! Let's look at the trailer!


I get people being annoyed by getting their cars keyed. But it could be worse. You could have your tires taken out by sudden spike strip.

Sometimes there are days when all you can do is get drunk.


Yeah, this totally is not Five Nights at Freddy's.

Sheesh, if I was an animatronic, and I looked like that...I'd be filled with murderous rage, too. MAKE ME PRETTYYYYYYYYYYY!

"Kid, I need the job. Shut your hole and let me clean this pinball table in peace, please."

He's Nicholas Cage, kid. He cannot be killed with conventional weaponry. 

Yeah, it's not Nicholas Cage we should be worried about here. We should pray the animatronics survive the night!

I think that most of Nic Cage's dialogue here will just be him screaming like a crazy man. He does crazy man very well. Don't play this at work.

Well, I have to make an admission. I am not really a fan of horror movies. They're scary. Very scary. I don't like scary things. I do Killer Klowns from Outer Space, so I'm hoping this movie is more in that vein. This does look like it'll be some enjoyable dumb fun, so I hope it does well.

Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you liked it, show it off! Take care of yourselves, and each other! Stay safe, stay healthy, stay home, wash your hands often, and wear a mask! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment