Friday, May 21, 2021

Zombies Ate My Neighbors/Ghoul Patrol Announcement Trailer, My Thoughts

Let's look at the trailer!


Normally, when a dead hand bursts out of the ground and shoves a screen of video game footage in your face, that's something to be very nervous about. Regular zombies are bad enough. Ad zombies? Those are the stuff of nightmares.

You know, I never knew ZamN had a sequel. Learn something new every day.

(The more you know)

I know I have played Zombies ate my Neighbors in the past, and I do remember enjoying it. I especially liked the look of the game.

Got a friend you want to beat up zombies with? Well, now you can! Although I think it might be local play only, not online.

(shame)

Achievements, huh? I wonder what achievements could you get in this game? Bounce a certain number of times on a trampoline? Getting through a level without dying?

(Hmmm)

Game saves are convenient, though. I hope you can save anywhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment