Friday, May 28, 2021

Wave Break Release Date Trailer, My Thoughts

Sometimes, you play a video game to go on an epic journey. Sometimes, you play a video game for the thrill of sport victory. And sometimes, you just want to be an anthropomorphic bear on a motorboat. And if that's what you want, then Wave Break is for you. Let's look at the trailer! 


Man, this new DLC for Animal Crossing is WEEEEEIRD...

This reminds me of my time playing Vice City on my PS2 back in the day. I love that game. I would love to see an enhanced remake of it, be given the whole GTA V treatment. That would be epic.


Otters tend to be cowboy cops. They get the job done. They crush crime like a shellfish on their tummies!

TANK TOP CROCODILE! NOOOOOOOO!


HOW COULD YOU?! HE HAD A FAMILY!

Silly Bear Mob Boss, motorboats don't work on land.

...never mind.

Oh, this looks FUN.


Ooh, customization of characters and making your own motorboat parks. Nice. 

Hey, you get points for doing tricks?! Takes me back to Tony Hawk's American Wasteland.

This looks like a very fun game. It reminds me of so many other games I enjoyed. I think I will pick this up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment