The Mighty Marvel Cinematic Universe marches on! The Multiverse Saga has further expanded the MCU by introducing a new generation of heroes. Shang-Chi. The Kate Bishop Hawkeye. The Kamala Khan Ms. Marvel. She-Hulk. Moon Knight. The Thunderbolts. It also (befitting its name) has traveled the multiverse thanks to Deadpool, Ant-Man and the Wasp, Doctor Strange, and the Fantastic Four. And now, a new threat from the multiverse has risen. And that threat...is DOOM.
Avengers: Doomsday the upcoming 39th film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. It was originally meant to be called The Kang Dynasty, but Jonathan Majors (who played Kang the Conqueror in Quantumania) had to go and be an idiot. I hope they recast in the future, that teaser in Quantumania was tantalizing. The film will be directed by the Russo Brothers and written by Michael Waldron and Stephen McFeely. It'll feature a massive ensemble cast with many actors reprising roles from previous MCU projects, and the main headliner will be Robert Downey Jr portraying Doctor Victor Von Doom himself. Let's look at the first teaser!
Well, this is a nice, idyllic-looking little farm. It's like something out of a Norman Rockwell painting.
And that's a nice motorcycle.
I have noticed the slow piano rendition of Alan Silvestri's Avengers theme. It's really nice. It sounds peaceful, but also foreboding. Like something big is coming. Big, and none too good...
I have heard some theorize that this will lead to Steve Rogers coming back as Captain America. Personally, I think there's another way to interpret this scene: As Steve looking back and feeling a bit nostalgic. he may have all intents and purposes retired as Captain America, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't feel nostalgic and miss it a bit. Superheroing gets in the blood, after all.
Awww, Steve's got himself a kid.
He looks so happy. Considering the events of Thor: Love and Thunder, I would love for Steve and Thor to meet again and bond over being fathers.
Yah, I don't think he's strictly coming back as Cap. The card does say "Steve Rogers" will return, after all. Also, Cap passed the shield to Sam Wilson in Avengers: Endgame, and I can't imagine he'd want to step on his friend's shoes, if you know what I mean. Maybe he'll become Nomad like he did in his book back in the 1970s.
Well, this was nice surprise early Christmas present. I know it's become fashionable to say the MCU "fell off" these days, but I can't help it. I still love this stuff. I can't wait to see this movie! Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you liked it, show it off! Take care of yourselves and each other! See you next time, and have a happy holidays!
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment