Monday, December 29, 2025

Avengers: Doomsday Teaser #2, My Thoughts

A few days ago, I gave my thoughts on the first teaser of the upcoming 39th film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe: Avengers: Doomsday. And now, we get a second teaser as a nice paring gift for 2025! Let's take a look!

I admit, it's been a while since I saw Love and Thunder (which I thought was really good), but Thor did willingly agree to take in Gorr's child Love. 

It is nice to see Thor being a Dad God. 

Thor is making a prayer. It's got me wondering what could make him that desperate. He's faced this brother Loki, Malekith and the Dark Elves, Thanos, The Grandmaster of Sakaar and Gorr. It has to be something really big.

Not much to say about this teaser, really. But I do like the contrast in this teaser. In the last one, we saw a Steve Rogers that was seemingly at peace, content with his life. But here? We see a Thor that is clearly still struggling with his scars. The man has seen a lot of battle, and a lot of tragedy. It can even wear on a god. And now, he has to fight one more time in the hope of his daughter living in a world of peace. It's pretty tragic, and I hope it works out for him. Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you liked it, show it off! Take care of yourselves and each other! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment