Thursday, April 30, 2015

One Productive Month.

Man, I had one productive month on this blog. This month, I wrote six entries for this blog. Well, seven if you count this one. That's a personal record for me. I'm hoping that next month just may be a bit more productive, with more entries and perhaps even some funny images or two, like these!




Putting up pictures is one of my favorite features of this blog, but it would get screwy on occasion, I will admit.

I do want to do some more comic reviews. I found an app that turns an iPad into a scanner, so I can scan pages from a comic book, but trades are a bit more of a challenge. Hopefully, I will think of something, as I do want to review the Skull the Slayer series and talk about why it's an underrated bit of 1970s Marvel.

It actually is quite fun, albeit a bit dated. I'll talk more about it once I figure out a way to scan the comics from the trade paperback without making them look stupid. And once it works out, maybe more comics will be reviewed.

I also will continue my Adventures in Pokémon Y series. I enjoy writing down my thoughts on the game, as it encourages me to keep playing it. I haven't beaten a Pokémon game since the original Red.

I still do want to talk about other things I also like, like games and movies. I am eagerly awaiting for Avengers: Age of Ultron to arrive, and I hope to type down my thoughts on it. I do hope Hawkeye gets a bit more spotlight and development. I've also heard that there are talks of a Black Widow solo flick, which I hope works out, and one does come.

Here's to this blog turning a year old, and hopefully, this'll be around many more years in the future, and who knows where it will go. Thanks for enjoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment