Friday, June 19, 2015

My thoughts on Star Fox Zero

Recently, I stumbled on the trailer for something that has not been seen for several years: A new Star Fox game: Star Fox Zero.


I am a fan of the Star Fox series. I remember once playing the original SNES Star Fox in England years ago (It was called Star Wing over there due to legal reasons), and Star Fox 64 was one of my favorite games for the Nintendo 64, beating it several times. I even got the 3DS remake, which I reviewed here. I also liked the two Gamecube games: Star Fox Assault and Star Fox Adventures. I will admit, I did like Assault more than Adventures, but I thought Adventures was a good game.

Anyway, with the announcement of Star Fox Zero, there came a trailer. You have to see this trailer. It is epic.



Everything about this trailer was awesome. The graphics, the gameplay, and I liked that they resurrected the Arwing changing into a walker form from the cancelled Star Fox 2 for the SNES. Maybe they'll bring back Faye and Miyu for this game, too. That would be really cool.

I have no idea why I've been holding out for so long to get a Wii U, although I have been wanting one. So many games on it sound like a lot of fun to play, like Super Mario Bros. U, Hyrule Warriors, and Super Smash Bros. for the Wii U. All those games sound like a lot of fun to play, and now I have a FOURTH reason to get one. Just gotta save up some money...

No comments:

Post a Comment