Thursday, January 14, 2016

Deadpool Trailer, My Thoughts

Hi, folks! It's time for my thoughts on another trailer! First, a little retraction. This entry won't be my 100th post. I made a mistake counting how many published posts I made, so...my apologies for that. So, I'll make it up to you all by giving my thoughts on a trailer that I have really been enjoying lately.

Well, some trailers have been out for Deadpool, and I've enjoyed all of them. The latest one has dropped. This is a Red Band Trailer, so I do want to warn you, there is a LOT of NSFW language in this trailer.


Simply put, this movie is going to be great. I was laughing pretty much the whole time this trailer was airing. It is a blast. It was a very entertaining trailer. Ryan Reynolds NAILS Deadpool. He is genuinely funny in this trailer, and I think he'll be one of the strong points of this film.

I don't want to spoil any of the great stuff in this trailer, so I will keep quiet about little details But I will say this. You will laugh, and you will get excited for this film.

I am also in awe of how accurate the costume is for Deadpool. It looks like it came straight out of the comics. I just wish they gave Colossus a bit more colorful costume, though. It is kind of weird to see Colossus in plain black and Deadpool in his comic suit.

This trailer was a blast to watch. I hope the complete film is going to be this fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment