Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year's Day, everyone!


This is the first blog post of 2017! As such, I thought it would be nice to talk about my plans for this blog in the upcoming year.

First of all, I do want to actually review some old comics. I don't think I did any of that last year. That was the original reason I started this blog in the first place, really. However, it...really strayed from that. I have so many old comics I want to look at.

I don't just want to write about old comics, though. I also want to try and get more timely when it comes to trailers and the like. I don't want to watch the trailer and then type about it around two weeks later. I really want to be more on top of that.

I also want to use this blog more to talk about things in general that I like.

In 2017, I want to be more active with this blog. I hope you enjoy my future entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment