Tuesday, October 27, 2020

The Batman Teaser, My Thoughts

At the event known as the DC Fandome, many things were announced, including a teaser trailer for the upcoming film known as The Batman. Directed by Matt Reeves and starring Robert Pattinson as the titular caped crusader, the film tells the tale of a younger Batman who has not a lot of crimefighting experience. So, how is the teaser? Let's take a look!



Huh. Usually trailers like this start with some music. Usually some old classic tune. 

"We know join Mask Man in the middle of this duct-taping session..."




Considering the times we live in right now, I can think of quite a few people that need that treatment...

Hi, Commissioner Gordon! How's Babs? Yeah, Jeffrey Wright is playing him in this flick. Neat.

I gotta admit, that's a nice-looking Batsuit. And I bet he's thinking "The Riddler's been drinking again."


You know, with Robert Pattinson wearing the Batsuit this time around, I had to admit, I was kind of hoping this would pay homage to the Red Rain trilogy. Get it? Batman was a vampire in those and Robert Pattinson played a vampire.

We also got Catwoman and the Penguin attending this party. Is this a remake of Batman Returns?

He's also the night. 

Well, this tri, this trailer looks pretty good. I liked the look of the Batmobile the best. It had that 1970s vibe to it. I do hope this film get to show off the detective skills that Batman has more. That's something that would truly make it stick. And the cast look pretty good, too. I think this will be a fun film. 

Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you enjoyed it, show it off! Take care of yourselves and each other. Stay safe, stay healthy, stay home, wash your hands often, and wear a mask! See you next time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment