Monday, July 19, 2021

Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword HD Launch Trailer, My Thoughts

Back in 2011, Nintendo released the game The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword for the Nintendo Wii. The 16th mainline game in the Legend of Zelda series, it told the origins of one of the Zelda series' most iconic items: The Master Sword. It was also the first Zelda game to feature a full orchestra for its music.

The game would get high praise for its visuals and story, but it would get more mixed reception for its controls. The game would be released for the Wii U eShop as part of the celebration of the series' 30th anniversary in 2016. And now, it's getting an HD upgrade for the Switch! Let's look at the launch trailer!


Man, I admit this. I've never played Skyward Sword, but it looks beautiful in HD.


"Look Wendy, I can fly!"

Good thing that bird was there.

Man, skeletons can be annoying.

It is always weird seeing robots in a Zelda game.

Ha ha, stupid Moblins.



I always wanted to try ziplining.

Yeah, diving into lava is not a good idea, Link.


Hey, rollercoaster!

I admit, I've never played this game, but I would like to give it a try. It looks rather neat. I hope it comes with a demo.

Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you liked it, show it off! Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you liked it, show it off! Take care of yourselves and each other! Stay safe, stay healthy, stay home, wash your hands often, wear a mask, and get vaccinated! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment