Thursday, July 8, 2021

Songs for a Hero: Definitive Edition Launch Trailer, My Thoughts

The role-playing game is a well-known type of game. It an be hard to find one that is truly unique. Well, the Nintendo Switch basically has said "Here's a unique one" with Songs For a Hero, a playable musical RPG. Yes, you read that right. A musical RPG. Let's look at the trailer!


I have to admit, an interactive musical is a rather unique idea for a video game.


I hope this guy's voice does not end up becoming annoying...

"MOVE ME ALREADY!"


The graphics have the impression of an old 8/16-bit game that was ported to mobile. 

Mario our warbling hero ain't. He'd get powered-up from those mushrooms!

Give those monkeys bananas, dude. That'll stop 'em for a bit.

Hopefully he'll get some better weapons. It ain't an RPG without upgrading your arsenal.

The watery singing made me chuckle.

Well, this game looks like a little bit of musical fun! I hope that people who enjoy musicals and RPGs get a good time out of this game, and it looks like one I may enjoy myself! 

Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you liked it, show it off! Take care of yourselves and each other! Stay safe, stay healthy, stay home, wash your hands often, wear your masks, and get vaccinated! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment