Monday, September 13, 2021

Final Eternals Trailer, My Thoughts

Back in May, I gave my thoughts on the teaser for the MCU's upcoming 26th film: The Eternals. Well, the final trailer is here, so let's take a look!


The Lone Ajaaaaaaaax...Ajax likes to ride pretty horsies.

Ikaris is wondering "Was I drunk during that?"

Well, looks like the undoing of Thanos's Snapture had maybe triggered something. I'm guessing the Celestials are paying Earth another visit.


Hope nobody had any waterfront property there.

"Seven days? ...Well, time to get drunk. Because I need to be drunk right now."


We call that Deviant "Iguana from Hell".

And there's your explanation as to why they weren't helping against Thanos.

Phastos needs a hug!

Yeah, if that big red Celestial tells you not to do something...you won't do it.

Thena's like, "Oh, God. What do you all want?"

Boy, a suit of armor and a magic sword would be REAL handy right now, Dane!

"You owe me a table, numbnuts." 

Well, I have to say, I'm rather excited for this film. I've been reading the Eternals' 1985 miniseries in preparation. It will definitely be seen as one of the most beautiful MCU films thanks to the incredible visuals. Bring it on, Deviants! The Eternals are ready for you!

Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you liked it, show it off! Take care of yourselves and each other! Stay safe, stay healthy, stay home, wash your hands often, wear a mask, and get vaccinated! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment