Wednesday, September 22, 2021

No Comic Review this week!

 Hello to all my faithful readers! 

I have some sad news this week. You see, my old trusty laptop, which has served me for years, has decided to die on me last week.


As such, I cannot write a comic review this week. It's also going to hurt my Text Play of Pokémon Zeta, as I may not be able to get back all the progress I made on that game. That really drives me nuts. All that work and time to seemingly restart over again. Dangit. Hopefully, my old save file can be saved from my old laptop.

It's not all bad news, though. I got me a brand spankin' new laptop for a good price. Now all I need is to figure out how to get my word processor back, and I'm golden!


I just wanted to give you a bit of an update, and let you know that next week, I am back in business with comic reviews! See you then, and thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment