Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer #2, My Thoughts

The mighty Marvel Cinematic universe is marching on! Back in August, I looked at the teaser trailer for the MCU's upcoming 27th film, Spider-Man: No Way Home. Yeah, the MCU has almost gotten 30 films under its belt. Incredible. Well anyway, a new trailer is out! Let's take a look!


"I watched it all fall away...like spiders in the rain."

That was...a bit unnecessarily risky, Pete.


Nice work, Pete. This is your fault, man.


Well, he is technically a Peter Parker, Doc. So...close enough?

Heh heh, now that you think about it, Otto Octavius is a funny name. Although to be fair, "Octavius" is an actual name in Latin.

Wait...is that Spidey suit based on the silver Spider-Armor?


If it is, that's AWESOME!

What do you want them to do, Strange? Rip the villain's mask off and reveal it was the land developer?

That makes sense...almost. In Spider-Man 2, Doctor Octopus sacrificed his life to stop his machine because Spider-Man got...through to his humanity...ah. But I can see him being the most willing to help MCU Spidey based on this. And I don't think Sandman died at the end of Spider-Man 3.

Don't try to steal Strange's box, Pete. He's mastered the Soul Punch.

I like that Electro looks like Electro. Even pays a nod to his star-shaped mask!

I get the impression that a major battle will take place at the Statue of Liberty.

...The Night MJ Died?

Strange's statement could mean anything. It might mean Peter may get some help...


Wong is so going to kill Strange for this.


Well, I was already excited for this movie, but this trailer has only gotten me more hyped. I have to admit, it is a clever way to give Spider-Man a battle with the Sinister Six, using the Multiverse that has been popping up in MCU stuff lately, like in Loki and the upcoming Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness. Having Strange involved here does make sense here. I can imagine there are some surprises this film still has for us, and they're being kept close to the vest. That's a good thing. I want to be surprised. 

Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you liked it, show it off! Take care of yourselves and each other! Stay safe, stay healthy, stay home, wash your hands often, wear a mask, and get vaccinated! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment