Friday, December 24, 2021

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness Teaser, My Thoughts

The Mighty Marvel Cinematic Universe marches on! Fresh off the success of a certain Web-Head's latest cinematic adventure, the MCU heads towards its 28th film! Benedict Cumberbatch once more dons the Cloak of Levitation as Doctor Strange heads towards the Multiverse of Madness! The road to this film has been paved with the miniseries WandaVision and Loki, as well as the first Doctor Strange film and Spider-Man: No Way Home, this latest offering promises to be Marvel's first horror movie. Let's look at the teaser!


Turns out the events of Spider-Man: No Way Home and Avengers: Endgame may have messed up the Multiverse more than we thought.

Isn't that one of Strange's watches from the first movie?

"Awwww, great! This dimension is drunk!"


Strange is getting married!


Oh hai, America!

Wong really hates his life right now.


I always liked that they altered the Marvel logo for these teasers to make them fit each character. And this is an awesome twist on that. 

It's nice to see Wanda's found herself a hobby since her self-exile in WandaVision. And I can imagine her flipping through the Darkhold at the end of WandaVision is how she learned of the Multiverse.


They ain't in Kansas anymore...

Oh hey, Baron Mordo! I can imagine he had been out hunting magicians since the first Doctor Strange movie. Was he Dusted?

I have heard theories about Wanda going evil in this movie. There is precedence in the comics, after all. I can see why, but I honestly hope that doesn't happen. Wanda's been through a lot.

"I summon SNAKEHANDS!" 

I have heard some say that tentacle thing is Shuma-Gorath, but in the comics, Shuma can be much bigger...and is green.

Ooh, magic sawblade. Awesome.

"This is Doctor Strange on drugs. Any questions?" He gets real dark when he has cocaine in his system.


Well, I'm a Marvel fan, so you bet I am excited for this movie! I love that the MCU has gotten to the point where they can just say "Heck with it, let's get friggin' weird!" I cannot wait! Heck, I'm not a fan of horror films, and I want to see this!

Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you liked it, show it off! Take care of yourselves and each other! Saty safe, stay healthy, stay home, wash your hands often, wear a mask, and get your vaccination and booster! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment