Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Peacemaker Trailer, My Thoughts

 Let's look at the trailer!


Well, that's...not unfair that this guy has never heard of Peacemaker. There are so many friggin' superheroes that it's hard to keep track of them all.

(knocked out)

He also has this strange thing about apple pie. I dunno, Peacemaker's weird.

(shrug)

Ah, Peacemaker has a screwed-up dad. Explains a lot.

Oh my God, his trailer! HAHAHAHA!

As someone who has read some of the Adrian Chase Vigilante stuff, it is admittedly strange to see him portrayed as so...goofy. But I guess it can be argued that this is just a different kind of insanity that he would be driven to in the comics.

I think the basic idea here is that Peacemaker is having a bit of a mid-life crisis. And he's questioning a lot of things about himself. That's not a bad thing, giving him some growth

No comments:

Post a Comment