Monday, September 12, 2022

Tower Princess Launch Trailer, My Thoughts

Save the princess, beat the bad guy, finish the game. It's a formula that works when it comes to video games. Heck, that formula made the Super Mario Bros. series one of the most popular and iconic video game series of all time. But what if after you saved the princess, she helped you out in fighting the bad guys? Or what if saving princesses wasn't your thing? What if you preferred saving princes? Well, Tower Princess has you covered! Let's look at the trailer!


I like the look of this game. It's cheerful.

I can imagine that there are days that a knight's life that are not that exciting. I mean, we all have days where we just have some downtime and dedicate ourselves to some nice self-care. At least, we should.

Princesses and princes? Hey, something for everyone!


The Kobold Princess reminds me of an alligator. 

You don't want to know where those bags came from. Let's just say...she ate a lot of protein.


The Kobold Princess seems to be a good companion if you're swarmed by enemies and want to do a lot of damage to them at one.

Yeah, the Human Princess is sweet, alright. Sweet as a lemon. 

Considering her talent is for sniffing out treasure, I bet she's a real gold-digger.

I can imagine the Vampire Prince has a real...biting sense of humor.


Yeah, sorry. He seems handy if you need a little extra help to kill your foes.

Well, that makes sense the Mermaid Princess needs to stay in a barrel of water. She likely needs that to live. She's not Namora or Namorita here. She's likely someone for those who like to hit hard.

The Zombie Princess seems to be a good choice for beginners. Help keep you from dying so much. 

So, Sunder is...a sword?

Well, this looks like a fun little game. I hope it has a demo, because I'd love to give it a shot. I have developed a bit of a fondness for roguelike games thanks to that fanmade DOOM roguelike I played back in the day, so this seems like a fun one, if a bit hack-and-slashy. And I do like the idea of saving princess and princes. A little something for everyone is always good.

Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you liked it, show it off! Take care of yourselves and each other! Saty safe, stay healthy, stay home, wash your hands often, wear a mask, and get your vaccine/booster! See you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment