Sunday, January 15, 2023

Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania Trailer, My Thoughts

Back in October 2022, I looked at the teaser for the upcoming film Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania. I was excited for this film, but then again, I am a pretty big MCU fan. Recently, a new trailer has come out for it. Let's take a look!



"And it's a beautiful morning in San Francisco!" 

Kang: "I mean, you're a thief who managed to become one of Earth's Mightiest Heroes. It's quite a story."

Scott likes to go all-out when taking Hope out on dates.

Like father, like daughter.

I think this is the crux of Scott's emotional journey in this film. His emotional struggle over his not being able to be with his daughter over the five-year gap between Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame.

Yeah, Kang is totally manipulating Scott here. 

You know, it's a real shame that Marvel legally can't use the Micronauts, because this film would have been a perfect opportunity to introduce them. 

Goddang, Chronopolis still looks so cool!

From Avengers Annual #21 (1992). Text: Mark Gruenwald. Art by Herb Trimpe (pencils), Charles Barnett (Inks), and Gina Going (Colors).

She ain't wrong, Scott. 

Yeah, Doctor Strange ain't the only one who can bring the trippiness!

The beginning of a new Dynasty. Heh.

MODOK! 


You know, it kind of makes sense that Darren Cross ended up MODOK here, considering what happened to him in the first Ant-Man movie...

Yeah, Scotty's getting wrecked.

As I said in my last blog entry talking about this movie, I am looking forward to it. I think Jonathan Majors will steal the show as Kang the Conqueror. And also as I said before, I think it's great that Ant-Man for the final film in his trilogy is getting to have a big-time adventure, heh heh. I am curious as to how this will play into the larger Multiverse Saga of the MCU, though.

Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you liked it, show it off! Take care of yourselves and each other! Stay safe, stay healthy, stay home, wash your hands often, wear a mask, and get your vaccine/booster! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment