Saturday, February 25, 2023

No comic review this week!

Sorry, folks! No comic review this week!

You see, I did have one written up, for Green Lantern #7 (July-August 1961), but then when I was preparing to finish it up, I discovered that I...already had done a review of it back in 2018. Whoops. And basically, I ran out of time to write another entry, so...yeah. Apologies for that.

It does drive me a bit crazy personally, as I hate this kind of thing. But I do want to make it up to you all. So, here's a couple more links to some old reviews. Since February is Black History Month: I would like you to check out my reviews of the first issue of Black Panther's 1998 series, the first part of the classic Panther's Rage storyline, Luke Cage's debut, and Black Lightning's first strike. I hope that you enjoy those old reviews! See you next week, and again, my apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment