Thursday, April 20, 2023

The Marvels Teaser, My Thoughts

The Mighty Marvel Cinematic Universe marches on! 


Let's look at the teaser!

Space. The Final Frontier. These are the voyages of the oh, sorry! Wrong franchise!

I imagine S.A.B.R.E. is the new form of S.W.O.R.D. I wonder what it stands for?

Monica, just point a tricorder at it!

Why does Monica always have a need to touch things?!

I know this part is supposed to be scary, but the way Iman Vellani screams "OhmyGodohmyGodohmyGodohmyGod!" makes me chuckle.

...I can imagine that's one of the few times in his life Nick Fury was ever genuinely dumbfounded by something.

Oh, Kamala is a delight. 

Hey, isn't this a version of the post-credit scene in Ms. Marvel?

Yeah, I can imagine Carol feeling a bit creeped out. After all, she just appeared in a room in the middle of Jersey, and for all she knows, she's in the room of a stalker.

I have this mental image of Muneeba Khan making Fury and Monica clean up the damage to her house thanks to all this madness.

Say hello to the Flerken, Kamala.

I imagine Carol there was thinking "Thor ain't the only one that can bring on Hammer Time!"

Yeah, you three are totally a team, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment