Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Super Mario RPG Launch Trailer, My Thoughts

Back in June 2023, it was announced that the classic role-playing game Super Mario RPG would be remade for the Nintendo Switch. The remake would be developed by Japanese game studio ArtePiazza, who are most known for working on the Dragon Quest RPG series (which I love), using the Unity game engine. I personally was very interested in this, as I did play a little bit of the original version. Now that it's out, let's look at the launch trailer!

The character models look adorable. 

Ooh, he got that Koopa shell in the face!

Mallow is bringing the boom, baby!

Look how happy he is. Mallow loves bringing the pain. 

I can only imagine how much it would hurt getting one of those comets in the noggin.

This game looks so cute. It really does. I only played a short bit of the original version, but I did like it. I would love to play this new version. I do hope that they didn't just upgrade the graphics like in StarFox 3D, the 3DS remake of StarFox 64. I want more things added on. New quests, new characters, new adventures. That would really make it worth it, in my opinion. Now, to decide whether to get this or Minecraft for Christmas...

Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you liked it, show it off! Take care of yourselves and each other! Stay safe, stay healthy, stay home, wash your hands often, wear a mask, and get your vaccine/booster! See you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment