Sunday, December 3, 2023

Godzilla X Kong: The New Empire Teaser, My Thoughts

The Mighty MonsterVerse marches on! In the last movie, Godzilla and King Kong battled it out, but in the upcoming fifth film in the MonsterVerse, the two Titans now must join forces against a new threat from within the depths of the Earth. Let's look at the trailer for Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire!

The seismograph is going a bit buggy. *whacks it* WORK!

I would like to see the pyramids one day. 

That's a big hand.

Aw man, the pyramids are going to get wrecked, aren't they? 

Funny enough, I saw Fire and Ice on Tubi recently, and I think riding a pterodactyl would be pretty cool.

Kong's getting a bit on the years. I think his fur is grayer. 

"I GOT AN AXE, AND I AM NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!" 

Awwww, the little giant baby monkey is so cute.

No, it ain't Kong. The fingers are too thin. 

What the heck could have killed all those Kongs?

I get the feeling we just got a glimpse of perhaps some ancient civilization that once worshipped the Kongs.

Godzilla! Now in refreshing pink lemonade flavor! It's hard pink lemonade, so Hellboy can get drunk with his skeleton buddies!

I think we just saw the villain. 



Seeing Godzilla and Kong run together is so cool. And it looks like the big ape got himself a fancy new glove. 

I wonder if it's for an injury. It looks like the glove we saw earlier in the trailer, and it didn't seem to be a cybernetic prosthetic. 

Well, I have to admit, I am freakin' hyped for this! I have enjoyed the MonsterVerse movies, and this one looks like it will be another winner! 👍 Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you liked it, show it off! Take care of yourselves and each other! Stay safe, stay healthy, stay home, wash your hands often, wear a mask, and get your vaccine/booster! See you next time!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment