Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone out there! I hope you all get to enjoy some delicious food! If you're a football fan, I hope you got to enjoy a fun game, and I hope you take some time to take stock of what you have and what you are thankful for.

As for me, well, I'm thankful for a lot of the things many people are thankful for. I'm thankful I have a wonderful family that I love, I have good health, a good job, and friends. I am thankful for my cats, whom I love. I am thankful for many things. I am a lucky guy, and I am thankful for it.

Not much else I can say, actually. I enjoyed a great meal today, earned some holiday pay, and I'm going to watch some wrestling. Thanksgiving is a wonderful time of year, one I think doesn't get as much attention as I think it should.

No comments:

Post a Comment