Thursday, December 29, 2016

The Literary Lair: The Ashes of Eden

When I want to relax, I like to fire up YouTube and watch review videos. I have my favorite web shows, and one of them is Michael Gleason's Literary Lair, a series in which he reviews books. It's a great show, especially if you are an avid reader.


This review, one of William Shatner and the Reeves-Stevens' Star Trek novel The Ashes of Eden, is one of my favorite episodes. I'm not sure why, to be honest. Maybe it was because I have read some of the "Shatnerverse" novels (I think I do own The Return, I'll have to hunt it down), but I have to consider this one of my favorite episodes. I'll have to hunt this book down. Looks like a fun read.

Give it a watch, and check out the rest of his Literary Lair reviews. You can find them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment