Monday, June 24, 2019

Luigi's Mansion 3 E3 Trailer, My Thoughts

Back in September 2018, I gave my thoughts on the announcement of the third game in the Luigi's Mansion series. As I have said, I'm a fan of Luigi's Mansion. I enjoyed the first one on the Nintendo GameCube, and the second one on the 3DS. So, when a third was announced, I was overjoyed. I couldn't wait to see Luigi take on the malicious ghosts one more time! In the first game, he cleared out a mansion! In the second, a bunch of mansions. So, what's next for the third game? An entire city? That actually would be neat.

Well, not exactly. You'll see what I mean when I take a look at the E3 trailer for Luigi's Mansion 3!


What's up, Luigi? Had a bad dream about your adventure in Castlevania?

Hey, the Mario Brothers got a hotel! Again! This one is bound to be better.

Aww, it's nice to see that Luigi and the ghost dog became friends.

Heh heh, Luigi is so me there. I too like to enjoy reading a book in bed.

Huh, Luigi got an upgraded Poltergust, huh? Makes sense. Gotta keep the tech top of the line if you want to exorcise buildings.

I am SO going to love the Slam feature. There were quite a few ghosts in the last two games I wanted to do that to.

Hey, I think this feature was foreshadowed in the reveal of Simon Belmont in Smash Ultimate.

I like that there's a feature to counter being surrounded by ghosts. Can come in handy.

Huh, so Gooigi can help with exploration, too? Nice to see he's more than just the Player Two avatar.

Oh man, ScareScarper mode sounds like lots of fun!

I love that there appears to be a Western film set in this haunted hotel!

Heh heh, I bet Cop Ghost would be easy to deal with. Just give him a ectoplasm-glazed donut!

Oh, Robot Knight and Giant King Boo sound tough. Bring them on!

I am so excited for this game! I can't wait to play this! I want this now! Give it to me now! That's all I have to say, really! Give me this game!

Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you liked it, spread it around! And if you want to give this blog some additional support, please drop a tip in my Digital Tip Jar! It would be greatly appreciated! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment