Sunday, June 30, 2019

Stuber Trailer, My Thoughts

When you're a driver for Uber, you never know what kind of passengers you're going to get...and to be fair to the passengers, you never know what kind of drivers you're going to end up with. The former is certainly the case for a driver named Stu, portrayed by Kumail Nanjiani. All he wanted to do was make some extra money by driving people around. Simple, right? Well, he ends up ferrying a possibly insane cop named Vic Manning (Dave Bautista) on the trail of a killer. Hijinks ensue! So, let's take a look at the trailer for the upcoming film Stuber!


Ohhhh, Vic's one of the crazies! Drive, Stu, drive! Drive for your life, man!

You know, Vic...you're a cop. You could commandeer his vehicle.

I'm guessing Vic is a big N.W.A fan. That reminds me, I should watch Straight Outta Compton sometime.

Oh, I get the feeling this film is going to be fun.

Why did you select the pool option, Vic?! HAHAHA!

Dude, Stu's not a cop! This reminds me of the latest Shaft film. Saw that last Saturday. It was pretty good.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! That criminal may lose his leg.

Holy cow, that actually worked!

I love the usage of the Beach Boys music here. It's great. And the Beach Boys are great.

Heh heh, now that's Gun Fu.

Uh yeah, Stu? You have to switch to an outside line. You should have used the phones in the office. Trust me, I work in a supermarket.

Well, this looks like it'll be a fun film. The trailer gave me some laughs. I enjoyed Dave Bautista in the Guardians of the Galaxy movies. He can do action and comedy, so I think he'll be great in this one. I don't think I've seen Kumail Nanjiani in anything...*checks* Oh wait, he appeared in Central Intelligence. Oh, okay. This will be the first time I see him in a major role, then. He's also in talks to be in The Eternals. Neat! This seems like the kind of film that you turn your brain off for a couple hours and just enjoy! Can't wait!

Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you enjoyed it, spread it around! And if you wish to give my blog some additional support, please drop a tip in my Digital Tip Jar! It would be greatly appreciated! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment