Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Neon Abyss Launch Trailer, My Thoughts

Run-and-gun shooters are awesome. Rogue-likes are awesome. So, you would expect that if they were combined, they'd create something doubly awesome, right? Well, this new game for the Nintendo Switch looks like it will be exactly that. What is this genre-mixing game? Neon Abyss. Let's look at the launch trailer!



Duke Nukem and John Wick meet in a bar...

Mmm...revenge drink...


Tastes very vengeance-y.

"Aww, man...what was in that drink? Klingon LSD?"

Boom boom, baby!

Oh man, this looked so awesome! I got the demo of it, and it's just fantastic.

Let's get funky!

Fishing time!

Some of those bosses look really cool. I like the cake one.

As I said earlier, I got the demo for this game, and it was awesome! Gloriously addicting, and I loved everything about it. Well, the jump button took a bit of getting used to, but I adapted to it. I recommend getting this game if you like roguelikes with a bit of 16-bit 80s-style cyberpunk and neon.

Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you liked it, show it off! Take care of yourself, and each other! Stay safe, stay home, stay healthy, and wash your hands often. Also, don't forget to wear your masks! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment