Sunday, May 8, 2022

LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Launch Trailer, My Thoughts

I love LEGO games. I have for years. I've played most of them: Marvel Super Heroes, Batman, Lord of the Rings, Indiana Jones, Star Wars...Hey, there's another LEGO Star Wars game now, isn't there? Yes, there is: LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. 

The Skywalker Saga? Yes, that's what the three main trilogies (Original, Prequel, Sequel) in the Star Wars series are called. This game, the sixth in the series, is the first to cover all nine films. The Force Awakens, the first film in the Sequel Trilogy, got its own LEGO game in 2016. This game is the first time The Last Jedi and The Rise of Skywalker gets the LEGO treatment. With that out of the way, let's look at the trailer!


Ah, I see they're going to be going with voiced cutscenes, like the LEGO Marvel and DC games.

WHEEEEE-Oops. Well, that's the hazard of a LEGO lightsaber.

I have to say that this looks really nice graphic-wise. 

That'll hurt!


Heh heh, dancing AT-ST. Get funky with your bad self!


Wow. That's a lot of ships.

Heh heh, flying Ewok.

I admit, I want to play this. I have played and enjoyed the previous LEGO Star Wars games, so yes. I am going to get this one, too. It'll be fun to play through all nine main Star Wars movies. I can imagine the DLC packs will be referencing the various spin-off media like The Mandalorian. This game looks like quite a ride, and I can't wait to jump on it!

Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you liked it, show it off! Take care of yourselves and each other! Stay safe, stay healthy, stay home, wash your hands often, wear a mask, and get vaccinated and boosted! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment