Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Dragon Quest Treasures Trailer, My Thoughts

If you know want to know one thing about me, it's this: I am a big fan of the Dragon Quest series. I love the games so much. I've played the first one on my Switch, I have IV, V, V, and IX for the Nintendo DS, and VII and VIII on the 3DS. I normally don't think much about the spinoff games from the series, except for Builders. I've played both of those. And there's a new spinoff coming that piqued my interest: Dragon Quest Treasures! Let's look at the trailer!


Howdy, Eric! How ya been? Man, I gotta pick back up Dragon Quest XI sometime.

Hey, let's go on a boat ride!

Draconia. Get it? It looks like a dragon's head.

This reminds me of Dragon Quest V. I've been playing that on my DS lately. and I've got a party full of recruited monsters.

I love the idea of riding great sabrecats along the plains.

Man, Drackys are strong little critters.

I think this game sounds like a fun little way to kill a bit of time. I hope we do get some other bonuses from building up our bases, like being able to recruit stronger monsters and the like. Not much else to say, except I hope this game has a demo, because I'd love to give it a try.

Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you liked it, show it off! Take care of yourselves and each other! Stay safe, stay healthy, stay home, wash your hands often, wear a mask, and get your vaccine/booster shots! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment