Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Bayonetta 3 Release Date Trailer, My Thoughts

Back in December of 2017, I gave my thoughts on the teaser for the third Bayonetta game. I didn't seemingly have a whole lot to say, but then again, it didn't reveal much. I also didn't think about the game since then, having never played any of the series. Heck, the last time I played as her in any form was in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Still, they looked fun. And a couple years later, we got a release date announced! Let's look at the trailer!


𝆕 Start spreading the news...I'm going today... 𝆕 


Man, this new Terminator movie is weird...

How does Bayonetta resist the urge to go "Bang bang, bang bang, pew pew"?

Aw. great! Nice work, Bayo! You got paint everywhere!


Rodan got a stylin' hat.


Is it bad to say that this crustacean is a bit...crabby?


Yeah, sorry.

Pain Train's a comin'! Choo-choo!

I get why these homunculi would be made. I can imagine that after the events of the previous two games, people would want some...protection. After all, giant biblical-style Angels and demons wrecking the place ain't good for you.

Yeah, I doubt the blondie there is spewing hyperbole.

So, the cowboy and the blondie have a past, huh?


That'll hurt.

And we got a kaiju!


Just in time for Halloween! Pretty appropriate if you ask me.

Well, this game looks like it will be interesting. I think I will give it a shot.

Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you liked it, show it off! Take care of yourselves, and each other! Stay safe, stay healthy, stay home, wash your hands often, wear a mask, and get your vaccination/booster! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment