Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Minecraft Legends Announcement Trailer, My Thoughts

Minecraft. Created by Markus "Notch" Persson, the game has gone on to become regarded as one of the greatest video games ever made. It's been ported to every major modern console, and it has also been noted to be one of the highest-selling video games of all time, with a whopping 238 million copies sold on its various releases. 

The appeal of the game is in its surprising complexity. A sandbox building game, a player can explore a world, as well as gather materials to build things like weapons and houses. 

Like many famous game series, it does have spin-off. The latest of which is Minecraft Legends, an action/strategy game. Let's look at the trailer!


Tell us something we don't know, lady.

Well, this Minecraft village seems peaceful. Looks like nothing bad could ever possibly happen here.

I remember reading that book as a kid. It is an underrated classic. Give that book a read. It'll make you smart! Like me!

Awww, who would have thought Minecraft bunnies would be so cute?

Ohhhh, that dark cloud isn't ominous or anything...

"BENNY, WE KEPT TELLING YOU TO SHUT OFF THAT PORTAL! NOW WE GOT PIG MONSTERS! I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY!"

I...I think they're going to need some help.

Those fairies remind me of Navi from the N64 Legend of Zelda games. I hope they don't constantly scream "Hey, listen" a lot. That would cause a headache or two.

You know things are bad when the Creepers want to team up with you.

This game is an action-strategy game, but what made Minecraft so appealing was the ability to build things. That little flash of a building assembling guves me the impression that we'll 

Thar she blows! 


Well, this looks like it may be a nice bit of fun. Strategy games are normally not really my thing. I have played a bit of Minecraft and I remember enjoying it, so I think I will give it a shot.

Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you liked it, show it off! Take care of yourselves and each other. Stay safe, stay healthy, stay home, wash your hands often, wear a mask, and get your vaccine/booster! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment