Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Red One Trailer, My Thoughts

What do you do when Santa Claus goes missing? That's the question the upcoming film Red One attempts to tackle. With ol' Santa (J.K. Simmons, having previously played Santa in the animated Netflix film Klaus) missing, two men must join forces to find him: North Pole security chief Callum Drift (Dwayne Johnson) and bounty hunter Jack O'Malley (Chris Evans). The film was directed by Jake Kasdan (son of legendary director-writer Lawrence Kasdan), and written by Chris Morgan from a story by Hiram Garcia. 

The cast also includes Lucy Liu, Nick Kroll, and Mary Elizabeth Lewis. Let's look at the trailer!


Wow. Santa is ripped.

I bet those reindeer are on steroids.

Plot twist: The Grinch was framed. ☝ 

Dude. Taking candy from a baby? What's wrong with you?


Dude, you fought aliens. You can't believe Santa is real?

Heh heh, bear. 

Yeah, there's levels to the naughty list. I mean, look around you. You can get why.

Hey, the Headless Horseman!

Ooh, that dude's jaw is likely permanently damaged!

Man, those snowmen are truly...abominable. 

Yeah, I apologize for that. You know, I just had a thought. They're snowman. Use a bunch of hair dryers on them. Melt those suckers!

Yeah, I admit, I chuckled a bit at this trailer. I think this'll be at worst, a harmless little bit of holiday silliness. But I will give it a shot. It looks fun. Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you liked it, show it off! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment